(CNN) -- Sadie Holland, a judge on the Lee County, Mississippi, Justice Court, told CNN on Wednesday night that she received an envelope with a suspicious substance and a letter similar to the ones sent to the offices of President Barack Obama and Sen. Roger Wicker, a Mississippi Republican. The letter arrived one week ago and originally tested negative for ricin. It was being retested Wednesday, Holland told CNN.
- Congressional leaders: Budget deal is close
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive material found
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's death
- Ohio State Patrol: Ariel Castro left notes, killed self
- Rockwell painting 'Saying Grace' brings record $46M
- 2M Facebook, Gmail, Twitter passwords stolen
- Dempsey: No troops in Afghan possible, but no withdrawal plans yet
- Autopsy: Walker died of 'traumatic and thermal injuries'
- Newtown school shooting 911 calls released