(CNN) -- English investigators will open a standard inquest into the death of the expatriate Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky on Thursday, police announced Tuesday.
- Kerry sees hope of progress for Iran, Israel
- Progress in destruction of Syrian weapons
- Nelson Mandela's impact on the US
- World mourns Mandela: 'We will always love Madiba'
- GOP hits pause on Obamacare repeal
- US successfully launches drone from submarine
- Severe pollution hangs over Shanghai
- Unemployment rate falls to 5-year low
- Scott Brown makes location flub