(CNN) -- A powerful 7.1-magnitude earthquake rattled the Solomon Islands Friday, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
- White House aims to spend 10% of its time on controversies
- Despite controversies, Obama approval rating steady
- Winning numbers for Powerball jackpot are ...
- Report: N. Korea fires fourth missile
- Car plows into crowd, pinning people under it
- Hero cop honored by Obama charged with rape
- Police: Pakistani politician killed
- Sectarian violence erupts anew in Iraq
- Official: Police bullet kills Hofstra student