(CNN) -- The SpaceX Dragon cargo capsule arrived at the International Space Station on Sunday. The station's robotic arm captured the unmanned capsule at 5:31 a.m. ET, NASA said.
- Carrie Underwood donates $1 mil to Red Cross
- Donations for Oklahoma top $20 million
- How safe is that bridge you're driving over?
- Oklahoma principals recall day tornado hit
- Gas explosion kills 17 children in minivan
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling
- Holder involved in decision on reporter's emails
- School district, student at odds over tweet
- 2 held after Pakistan-UK flight diverted