(CNN) -- At least one U.S. citizen has died as a result of Wednesday's train crash in northwestern Spain, a U.S. State Department official said Thursday. Five U.S. citizens also were injured in the crash, the official said.
- Sheriff says no to lowering flag for Mandela
- Homeland Security chair: Terror threat spreading overseas
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'
- Ukrainian protesters back in streets
- 12 bombs rock Baghdad
- Jenni Rivera plane crash probe still ongoing
- Security pact a topic in Hagel's Afghan trip
- Israeli president on meeting Rouhani : Why not?
- Nelson Mandela: The ultimate male feminist?