At least 40 people were killed in an airstrike late Wednesday on a hospital in the beseiged city of Aleppo, Syria, a rebel leader there told CNN.
- Uncertainty after North Korean execution
- 'Affluenza': Is it real?
- Report shows animal care 'lacking' at National Zoo
- Philippine deaths in Typhoon Haiyan top 6,000
- Prince Harry reaches South Pole
- Several stabbed after NFL football game
- Nelson Mandela funeral: What to expect
- And the top lie of 2013 goes to...
- World powers and Iran end nuclear talks