(CNN) -- Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov repeatedly described the August 21 chemical weapons attack in Syria as a "provocation," underlining Russia's insistence that there is no proof that the Bashar al-Assad regime was responsible for the attack. He spoke at a press conference Tuesday with the French foreign minister in Moscow.
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- Jenni Rivera plane crash probe still ongoing
- Security pact a topic in Hagel's Afghan trip
- Israeli president on meeting Rouhani : Why not?
- Nelson Mandela: The ultimate male feminist?
- Police: Newlyweds lure man for thrill killing
- Ukraine braces for more protests
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'
- NASA shares image of massive 'Hexagon'