(CNN) -- NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen says Syria's government is "approaching collapse" and urges President Bashar al-Assad to stop fighting and accomodate a political transfer of power.
- Official: Police bullet kills Hofstra student
- Dispatcher: 50 injured when car hits parade
- Feds probing Connecticut train crash
- Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes
- Beckham plays final home match
- Cloning stem cells: What does it mean?
- France signs same-sex marriage bill into law
- GOP: IRS scandal one more strike against health care law
- U.N.: Syria refugee count past 1.5 million