(CNN) -- The executive committee of the Syrian National Coalition has rejected Moaz al-Khatib's resignation and says he will remain as head of the opposition group until the next general meeting, a spokesman for the group told CNN on Sunday.
- Railroad agency issues emergency order
- 6 in hospital for suspect radiation poisoning
- It's a wintry mess from SW to NE
- Nelson Mandela's impact on the US
- Kerry sees hope of progress for Iran, Israel
- Progress in destruction of Syrian weapons
- World mourns Mandela: 'We will always love Madiba'
- GOP hits pause on Obamacare repeal
- US successfully launches drone from submarine