(CNN) -- Kaufman County Crime Stoppers said Thursday a reward of up to $200,000 is being offered for information leading to the arrest and indictment of the killer or killers responsible for the deaths of District Attorney Mike McLelland, his wife Cynthia, or his chief felony prosecutor Mark Hasse.
- Uncertainty after North Korean execution
- 'Affluenza': Is it real?
- Report shows animal care 'lacking' at National Zoo
- Philippine deaths in Typhoon Haiyan top 6,000
- Prince Harry reaches South Pole
- Several stabbed after NFL football game
- Nelson Mandela funeral: What to expect
- And the top lie of 2013 goes to...
- World powers and Iran end nuclear talks