(CNN) -- Queen Elizabeth II was sad to hear the news of former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's death, and will send a private message of sympathy to the family, Buckingham Palace said Monday.
- Uneasy truce in town at heart of CAR unrest
- Improving economy: Is it for real?
- UK air traffic control glitch delays flights
- The death of Paul Walker: What we know so far
- Congress having trouble with health care signup
- Former presidents to travel to Mandela memorial
- Ex-Goldman VP gets 9 months in prison
- 6 questioned in Mexico radioactive theft
- Rescuers: Stranded whales may be dehydrated