(CNN) -- The mother of Trayvon Martin said Friday that the law prevented George Zimmerman from being held accountable in her son's death. "Wrap your mind around no prom for Trayvon, no high school graduation for Trayvon ... all because of a law -- a law that has prevented the person who shot and killed my son" from being held accountable "for this awful crime." Sybrina Fulton said at the National Urban League Conference in Philadelphia.
- Several stabbed after NFL football game
- Uncertainty after North Korean execution
- Nelson Mandela funeral: What to expect
- And the top lie of 2013 goes to...
- World powers and Iran end nuclear talks
- Average American inheritance: $177,000
- China's first lunar probe to land on the moon
- Guard arrested in theft of Lakers rings
- Twitter restores blocking function after outcry