(CNN) -- Turkey launched a nationwide crackdown Tuesday against a leftist group that took responsibility for a suicide bombing at the U.S. Embassy in Ankara last month, the state-run Anatolia news agency reported. Police have issued 167 arrest warrants against the radical DHKP/C.
- Nelson Mandela: 10 surprising facts
- Obama lights National Christmas Tree
- It's a wintry mess from SW to NE
- Former presidents to travel to Mandela memorial
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Suspected radiation poisoning patients released
- Report supports police response in Newtown
- FDA approves drug for hepatitis C
- Bill Clinton on Mandela: 'He inspired me before I knew him'