(CNN) -- Members of the U.N. Security Council condemned the detention of more than 20 peacekeepers by armed Syrian rebels, the council said in a statement Wednesday. The statement was read by Russian Ambassador to the U.N. Vitaly Churkin.
- Man vs. machine: Who should be at the wheel?
- Report: German president to boycott Olympics
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- Nelson Mandela: Churches honor legacy
- Winter storm aims at East Coast
- Sheriff says no to lowering flag for Mandela
- Homeland Security chair: Terror threat spreading overseas
- Lawmakers concerned over Iranian enrichment
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'