(CNN) -- Members of the U.N. Security Council condemned the detention of more than 20 peacekeepers by armed Syrian rebels, the council said in a statement Wednesday. The statement was read by Russian Ambassador to the U.N. Vitaly Churkin.
- Members of Congress enroll in Obamacare
- Cellphones on planes? Please hold!
- Senate Banking chair: No Iran sanctions
- Biden: Obama and I don't exchange Christmas gifts
- Rich teen gets probation for driving drunk, killing 4
- House budget vote illuminates GOP split
- Mental health bill pushed in Congress
- Got a shot at Mega Millions? Beware asteroids
- Foreclosures drop to lowest level in 7 years