(CNN) -- All former British prime ministers and U.S. presidents are invited to next week's funeral of former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, the prime minister's office announced Wednesday. Hillary Clinton and a representative of former South African President Nelson Mandela are also invited. The site of the funeral, St. Paul's Cathedral in London, has a capacity of 2,300 and is expected to be full, the office of British Prime Minister David Cameron said.
- It's a wintry mess from SW to NE
- 6 in hospital for suspect radiation poisoning
- Nelson Mandela's impact on the US
- Kerry sees hope of progress for Iran, Israel
- Progress in destruction of Syrian weapons
- World mourns Mandela: 'We will always love Madiba'
- GOP hits pause on Obamacare repeal
- US successfully launches drone from submarine
- Severe pollution hangs over Shanghai