(CNN) -- The reason that Queen Elizabeth II is missing an international gathering in Sri Lanka in November is that Buckingham Palace is reviewing the number of long-haul flights she takes, a royal source said Tuesday. The source, who declined to be named in keeping with royal protocol, said the decision was not made because of medical advice.
- Gay waitress loses job after tip probe
- Lenin statue toppled in Ukraine
- Man vs. machine: Who should be at the wheel?
- Report: German president to boycott Olympics
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- Nelson Mandela: Churches honor legacy
- Winter storm aims at East Coast
- Sheriff says no to lowering flag for Mandela
- Homeland Security chair: Terror threat spreading overseas