(CNN) -- A news report quoted Luxembourg's foreign minister as saying the U.N. inspectors' report on the August 21 chemical weapons attack in Syria could be released Monday. A U.N. diplomat with knowledge of Jean Asselborn's comments said it "seemed likely the report could be delivered in that time frame."
- House approves budget deal, sends to Senate
- U.S. drone strikes wedding convoy, killing 14
- Boehner not taking it anymore from right
- Newlywed Jordan Linn Graham pleads guilty
- Memo: Did Iranians exploit visa program?
- US takes steps to ensure Obamacare coverage
- U.N. confirms chemical weapons use in Syria
- 5 reasons why Congress might pass a budget
- FCC votes to consider lifting cell phone ban