(CNN) -- The U.S. State Department's latest travel warning for Libya advises U.S. citizens "against all but essential travel to Tripoli and all travel to Benghazi, Bani Walid and southern Libya," citing ongoing instability and violence.
- Brazilian president: Protesters 'being heard'
- Feds charge 3 in Ohio slavery case
- Michigan dig resumes in latest hunt for Hoffa
- Feds search New York home linked to mobster
- Report: Tornado touches down at Denver airport
- Court explains reason for Knox retrial
- Surveillance stopped NYSE bomb plot
- Chrysler relents, agrees to recall 2.7 million Jeeps
- Poll: Congress' approval rating just 16 percent