(CNN) -- The U.S. State Department's latest travel warning for Libya advises U.S. citizens "against all but essential travel to Tripoli and all travel to Benghazi, Bani Walid and southern Libya," citing ongoing instability and violence.
- Cameron condemns brutal hacking death
- Man, 80, becomes oldest man to climb Everest
- Scouts to vote on lifting ban on gay youths
- Obama speech to focus on drones, Gitmo
- OKC mayor: 12,000 homes damaged in storm
- Charge: Female cadets at West Point filmed
- 1 child missing in Minnesota gravel slide
- 4 federal agencies to shut Friday
- AEG exec called Michael Jackson 'freak'