(CNN) -- The U.S. State Department's latest travel warning for Libya advises U.S. citizens "against all but essential travel to Tripoli and all travel to Benghazi, Bani Walid and southern Libya," citing ongoing instability and violence.
- Was TWA Flight 800 crash accidental?
- Ohio day care accused of drugging children
- Blaze blamed on campfire roars near Yosemite
- House passes late term abortion ban
- BuzzFeed reporter Hastings dead at 33
- Koch's tombstone with wrong date corrected
- Man pleads not guilty to naked subway attacks
- Google files court case against surveillance secrecy
- Obama to call for cut in nuclear warheads