(CNN) -- The U.S. State Department's latest travel warning for Libya advises U.S. citizens "against all but essential travel to Tripoli and all travel to Benghazi, Bani Walid and southern Libya," citing ongoing instability and violence.
- Nelson Mandela's funeral plans
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- It's a winter mess from the SW to NE
- Nelson Mandela death: Examining the backlash
- Nelson Mandela's impact on the U.S.
- Mandela: Hollywood reacts to his death
- Gray day in South Africa as news spread of Mandela's death
- Nelson Mandela: 10 surprising facts
- All of stolen radioactive material found