(CNN) -- Venezuela has banned the sale, distribution and consumption of alcoholic beverages throughout the country as part of the seven days of mourning marking Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez's death, the country's Interior Ministry said in a statement Wednesday.
- Tributes pour in for slain British soldier
- Truck hit caused bridge collapse, police say
- TGI Fridays accused of selling fake liquor
- At Naval Academy, Obama addresses assaults
- At least 16 hurt in Atlanta bus accident
- Obama heckler: 'Don't call it heckling'
- Tornado loss estimate: $2 billion to $5 billion
- Poll: Most still opposed to forced spending cuts
- Where your donation dollars go