(CNN) -- Two people were arrested overnight and charged with one count of arson in connection with a string of suspicious fires in Accomack County, Virginia state police said Tuesday. Tonya Bundick, 40, and Charles Smith III, 38, are being held without bail, authorities said.
- World mourns Mandela: 'We will always love Madiba'
- Nelson Mandela: 10 surprising facts
- Obama lights National Christmas Tree
- It's a wintry mess from SW to NE
- Report: American 'deported' from North Korea
- Former presidents to travel to Mandela memorial
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Suspected radiation poisoning patients released
- Report supports police response in Newtown