(CNN) -- A military helicopter crashed in the Yemeni capital of Sanaa on Tuesday, killing five civilians on the ground and three military personnel on board the chopper, defense ministry officials said.
- Nelson Mandela death: Examining the backlash
- Unemployment rate falls to 5-year low
- Mandela's funeral set for Dec. 15
- Nelson Mandela's funeral plans
- Nelson Mandela: 10 surprising facts
- U.S. women having fewer children
- How a UK pop song helped free Nelson Mandela
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- Nelson Mandela's impact on the U.S.