(CNN) -- George Zimmerman's brother Robert Zimmerman Jr. said while his family is relieved, "I don't think this is a time for high-fiving." "I think we all acknowledge the death of Trayvon Martin," he said, and the verdict "does not diminish the tragedy."
- Kerry faces grilling over Iran deal
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Leaders praise 'giant of history' Mandela
- Obama shakes hands with Raul Castro
- New 'super roach' can survive in cold
- Chemical weapons group gets Nobel Peace Prize
- Congressman to host gun safety event on Newtown anniversary
- 5 world leaders miss Mandela's memorial
- Deadly train-car collision in Baltimore