(CNN) -- The Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday received the classified document that lays out the legal justification for the Obama administration's policy of targeting Americans overseas via drone strikes or other lethal means, a congressional aide said.
- More arrests in probe of cleaver attack
- Boy Scouts to allow gay youths to join
- Guns, drugs, in new Trayvon Martin evidence
- IRS official involved in scandal on administrative leave
- Obama: U.S. will keep deploying drones
- AEG exec called Michael Jackson 'freak'
- Severe weather dampens Okla. recovery efforts
- Garcia's sponsorship deal under review
- Heaven for atheists? Pope sparks debate