(CNN) -- Ousted Egyptian President Mohammed Morsy is slated to stand trial starting on November 4 on charges of committing and inciting violence along with 14 other members of the Muslim Brotherhood, according to Egypt's state news agency MENA.
- Elian Gonzalez's uncle: He'd be better off here
- Peru nabs suspect on FBI most wanted list
- Ann Romney: 'It's too bad the election isn't today'
- Senate set to pull all-nighter
- Foreclosures drop to lowest level in 7 years
- The budget deal in plain English
- Teen gets probation for deadly DWI crash
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Turkey shuts border to Syria