(CNN) -- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel announced Friday that the United States will expand its missile defenses against any possible nuclear attack by North Korea.
- Four-state tornado outbreak kills 1
- 5 still hospitalized after trains crash
- Violence surges in strategic Syrian city
- Pakistanis vote after party official's death
- Iran claims it hanged CIA, Mossad spies
- Iraq racked by violence
- 2 FBI agents die in hostage rescue training
- Winning numbers for Powerball jackpot are ...
- Obama to give promised speech on terrorism, drones