(CNN) -- President Barack Obama has signed off on a new package of nonlethal aid for Syrian rebels, U.S. officials tell CNN, signaling the Obama administration is cautiously wading further into the conflict.
- Customer 'Bill of Rights' created
- Soda sales are losing their fizz
- Budget deal aims to avert another shutdown
- Can veteran Podesta fix White House?
- Billy Graham's son asks for prayers
- Uruguay to legalize marijuana, Senate says
- Missing family of 6 found in Nevada
- Kerry says Iran won't get nuclear weapons
- Winter weather snarls travel plans