(CNN) -- President Barack Obama has signed off on a new package of nonlethal aid for Syrian rebels, U.S. officials tell CNN, signaling the Obama administration is cautiously wading further into the conflict.
- Elian Gonzalez's uncle: He'd be better off here
- Peru nabs suspect on FBI most wanted list
- Ann Romney: 'It's too bad the election isn't today'
- Senate set to pull all-nighter
- Foreclosures drop to lowest level in 7 years
- The budget deal in plain English
- Teen gets probation for deadly DWI crash
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Turkey shuts border to Syria