The instructors plan to continue mentoring the students and will extend the workshop to others interested. "I want to become a professional photographer. Taking photos makes me happy," says student, James Chung.
- Despite controversies, Obama approval rating steady
- Winning numbers for Powerball jackpot are ...
- Report: N. Korea fires fourth missile
- Car plows into crowd, pinning people under it
- Hero cop honored by Obama charged with rape
- Police: Pakistani politician killed
- Sectarian violence erupts anew in Iraq
- Official: Police bullet kills Hofstra student
- Police search Spokane apartment complex