Some say, Jacksonville is a diamond that wants to remain coal. What would it be like if Jacksonville were a city that didn't hate itself... led by people who acknowledged its achievements? Here are a few things that possibly would have happened in New York, Rome, London Paris, Seattle, or San Francisco if the leaders that made them into Great Cities had been given our city and history.
- Report: American 'deported' from North Korea
- Obama lights National Christmas Tree
- It's a wintry mess from SW to NE
- Former presidents to travel to Mandela memorial
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Suspected radiation poisoning patients released
- Report supports police response in Newtown
- FDA approves drug for hepatitis C
- Bill Clinton on Mandela: 'He inspired me before I knew him'