Some say, Jacksonville is a diamond that wants to remain coal. What would it be like if Jacksonville were a city that didn't hate itself... led by people who acknowledged its achievements? Here are a few things that possibly would have happened in New York, Rome, London Paris, Seattle, or San Francisco if the leaders that made them into Great Cities had been given our city and history.
- First dog Sunny Obama knocks over girl at WH
- Arctic air brings sub-zero temps to center of U.S.
- Sandy Hook 911 calls reopen wounds
- Fresh fast food strikes planned for Thursday
- Pope: Pray for abducted nuns in Syria
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive material found
- New York train crash victims to sue railroad
- Congressional leaders: Budget deal is close
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's death