Some say, Jacksonville is a diamond that wants to remain coal. What would it be like if Jacksonville were a city that didn't hate itself... led by people who acknowledged its achievements? Here are a few things that possibly would have happened in New York, Rome, London Paris, Seattle, or San Francisco if the leaders that made them into Great Cities had been given our city and history.
- Stolen passports raise terror concerns
- Who was on missing Malaysia Airlines plane?
- Fake health and beauty supplies ring busted
- How to really measure the 'Francis effect'
- Rand Paul convincingly wins CPAC straw poll
- Assange to SXSW: We're all being watched
- As Crimea heats up, U.S. pressures Russia
- Border showdown: Families want U.S. entry
- Economic recovery on track, but still slow and steady