Some say, Jacksonville is a diamond that wants to remain coal. What would it be like if Jacksonville were a city that didn't hate itself... led by people who acknowledged its achievements? Here are a few things that possibly would have happened in New York, Rome, London Paris, Seattle, or San Francisco if the leaders that made them into Great Cities had been given our city and history.
- First officer on lost plane was transitioning to 777-200s
- Military standoff escalates in Ukraine
- Search continues for Malaysian airliner
- Sister: Mom who drove into ocean saw 'demons'
- DOJ asked to look at CIA/Senate dispute
- GOP questions Clinton document release
- Cruz's comments irk Dole, McCain
- Unmarked graveyard unearths Mississippi's past
- Expert: Malaysia flight was 'at safest point'