Some say, Jacksonville is a diamond that wants to remain coal. What would it be like if Jacksonville were a city that didn't hate itself... led by people who acknowledged its achievements? Here are a few things that possibly would have happened in New York, Rome, London Paris, Seattle, or San Francisco if the leaders that made them into Great Cities had been given our city and history.
- Ferry disaster: Yellow ribbons become symbol
- NRA gathers as gun debate cools, shifts focus
- Postal worker jailed for hiding mail
- FDA releases proposed e-cigarette regulations
- 3 American workers killed in Afghan hospital
- Malaysia submits first report on MH370
- What if Flight 370 is never found?
- Lawmaker says sunken ferry was made bigger
- Apple shares soar on increased buyback