Some say, Jacksonville is a diamond that wants to remain coal. What would it be like if Jacksonville were a city that didn't hate itself... led by people who acknowledged its achievements? Here are a few things that possibly would have happened in New York, Rome, London Paris, Seattle, or San Francisco if the leaders that made them into Great Cities had been given our city and history.
- Concerns over prosecutor in Brown case
- Police-involved shooting investigated near Ferguson
- Defiant Rick Perry: 'We will prevail'
- ISIS says it has beheaded American journalist
- Multiple errors in Quebec rail disaster
- Peanut, almond and nut butters recalled
- Holder's pitch for easing tension in Ferguson
- Rescue crews respond to Phoenix flash floods
- Israel, Hamas ceasefire breaks down