Some say, Jacksonville is a diamond that wants to remain coal. What would it be like if Jacksonville were a city that didn't hate itself... led by people who acknowledged its achievements? Here are a few things that possibly would have happened in New York, Rome, London Paris, Seattle, or San Francisco if the leaders that made them into Great Cities had been given our city and history.
- Bias alleged in arrest of pregnant California woman
- Tar balls wash up on popular California beach
- Texas braces for onslaught of more rain
- India's scorcher: What's behind heat wave?
- Two tie as winners of National Spelling Bee
- James Holmes: I had 'regrets' over deadly shootings
- US green energy use highest since 1930s
- Pataki makes long-shot bid for President
- Report: Eruption evacuates Japanese island