Some say, Jacksonville is a diamond that wants to remain coal. What would it be like if Jacksonville were a city that didn't hate itself... led by people who acknowledged its achievements? Here are a few things that possibly would have happened in New York, Rome, London Paris, Seattle, or San Francisco if the leaders that made them into Great Cities had been given our city and history.
- Is the GOP presidential field growing by two?
- Skit: Obama dumps 'Schoolhouse Rock' Bill
- Obama backer faces sexual abuse charges
- GOP's Sen. Graham: 'Shame on us' over immigration
- Hamilton wins Formula One world title as rival Rosberg hits trouble
- Former DC Mayor Marion Barry dead at 78
- Obama on 2016: Americans want 'new car smell'
- Buffalo's forecast: Warming + rain = flooding
- Exclusive: Why TV anchors meet secretly with officer who shot Michael Brown