Some say, Jacksonville is a diamond that wants to remain coal. What would it be like if Jacksonville were a city that didn't hate itself... led by people who acknowledged its achievements? Here are a few things that possibly would have happened in New York, Rome, London Paris, Seattle, or San Francisco if the leaders that made them into Great Cities had been given our city and history.
- Iran talks: Kerry still sees 'tricky issues'
- Indiana legislators pledge to 'fix' law
- U.S. loses tussle over China-led development bank
- How Yemen could spiral into regional war
- Iraqi forces advance on Tikrit, claim key areas
- China's one-child policy proves hard to undo
- Hernandez fiancee: I think pot was in box I tossed
- Two arrested in beating over Michael Brown question
- Elizabeth Warren tells Wall Street: 'Bring it on'