Some say, Jacksonville is a diamond that wants to remain coal. What would it be like if Jacksonville were a city that didn't hate itself... led by people who acknowledged its achievements? Here are a few things that possibly would have happened in New York, Rome, London Paris, Seattle, or San Francisco if the leaders that made them into Great Cities had been given our city and history.
- Tsarnaev attorney: 'It was him'
- Obamacare on the line at SCOTUS
- Dow sets record as Nasdaq tops 5,000
- McConnell wants to fast-track Iran bill
- Deadly superbug scopes sold without approval
- Paul Allen says he's found battleship wreck
- Tsarnaev jury cuts across class, but not race
- Feds fight 'maternity tourism' with raids
- Did Netanyahu change some minds?