Some say, Jacksonville is a diamond that wants to remain coal. What would it be like if Jacksonville were a city that didn't hate itself... led by people who acknowledged its achievements? Here are a few things that possibly would have happened in New York, Rome, London Paris, Seattle, or San Francisco if the leaders that made them into Great Cities had been given our city and history.
- Syria airstrikes 'kill 95 in ISIS stronghold'
- Poll: Obama's immigration policy popular, approach isn't
- Storm to mar Thanksgiving travel in Northeast
- Ferguson: Fewer arrests, incidents
- Michael Brown's father: 'They crucified his character'
- Supersonic jets can fly from New York to L.A. in 2.5 hours (or less)
- French library uncovers rare Shakespeare work
- Activists pour back into Hong Kong streets
- Darren Wilson: Sorry but conscience is clear