Some say, Jacksonville is a diamond that wants to remain coal. What would it be like if Jacksonville were a city that didn't hate itself... led by people who acknowledged its achievements? Here are a few things that possibly would have happened in New York, Rome, London Paris, Seattle, or San Francisco if the leaders that made them into Great Cities had been given our city and history.
- Back at school, S. Korean teens grieve
- Ukraine tense as Russia launches new drills
- SOS in sand helps rescue stranded snorkelers
- Politicians denounce rancher's racist remarks
- 2016: A Bush-Clinton rematch?
- Man sought after 4 die in Virginia
- Families confront officials over ferry search
- Malaysia to release MH370 report, PM says
- Passengers' kin: Release info we asked for