Some say, Jacksonville is a diamond that wants to remain coal. What would it be like if Jacksonville were a city that didn't hate itself... led by people who acknowledged its achievements? Here are a few things that possibly would have happened in New York, Rome, London Paris, Seattle, or San Francisco if the leaders that made them into Great Cities had been given our city and history.
- U.S. News picks best hotels for 2015
- Blizzard costs fliers big bucks
- Cumberbatch sorry for 'colored actors' remark
- Nadal stunned by Berdych
- Blizzard of 2015: What to know if you're traveling
- Facebook, Instagram go down, get back up again
- Can Apple live up to the iNormous hype?
- What you need to know about the blizzard
- Greek F-16 jet crashes in Spain, killing 11