3 A health alert to tell you about tonight. Doctors at Wolfson Children's Hospital are warning parents about a toy, that is hurting kids ... and sending more and more of the emergency room. In the last week, two children have been admitted because of holes that formed in their intestines...after swallowing "Bucky Balls." They are magnetic stacking balls, typically sold as desk toys for adults. Channel 4's Ashley Mitchem spoke to a pediatric surgeon about WHY they're so dangerous, and a mother whose child swallowed them. 3 3 00-0611-1327-34This is 15- month-old Melony Marcusen. She is one of two children recovering at Wolfson Children's Hospital, after swallowing magnetic stacking balls called Bucky Balls.SOT FROM MOM TC 14:00:10 WE HAD NO CLUE WOULD ...WOULD BE SO HORRIBLE" Doctors are now trying to get the word out... because the magnetic strength in Bucky Balls is much higher than every day magnets and can cause major damage if consumed. Daniel Robie, MD 29:58 if there is any tissue intestine or stomach in the way then the strength of those magnets will cause a full thickness injury and essentially a perforation and a hole in your intestine and a hole in your stomach In surgery Dr. Robie found four separate holes in Melony's intestine, three in the small intestine and one in the lower part of her colon as well as contamination and infection in her belly The packaging on Bucky balls includes a warning that they are unsafe for children but kids are still getting a hold of them ...Some retailers voluntarily recalled Bucky balls but you can still buy them online.32:55 these Bucky balls the potential for a catastrophic injury really makes them stand out in comparison to other things kids put in their mouths- even open safety pins is safer for a child to sallow About three million sets of Bucky balls have been on the market since 2010. AM C4 TLS. Since 2008, the U-S Consumer Product Safety Commission says it's received more than 200 reports of children swallowing these toys.