And lawmakers settled on $2 million in public transportation improvements related to the Skyrise Miami project, a 1,000-foot-high business and amusement feature that would dominate Miami's skyline. The Senate had balked at $10 million for the project in a line item the chamber said was too vague.
- Model Andrej Pejic is now a woman
- Adam West: Ben Affleck will be a great Batman
- Report: 4 journalists detained in Iran
- McCain: Prolonged execution was 'torture'
- Lyft gets the green light in New York City
- Yet another child dies in a hot car
- Toronto SWAT team storms plane, arrests man
- More details in FSU law professor's slaying
- Obama, Central American leaders meet on immigrant youth