June 21, 2013 - Since its reopening, the VCF has received 17,453 registrations, but only 1,341 completed claims. Of those, 669 have been awarded eligibility, and $5.98 million has been doled out in compensation.
- New York train in accident had safety systems
- Sign of hope for stranded whales
- American teacher slain in Libya
- Most Americans predict more gridlock in 2014
- Child killed in Idaho school bus crash
- Kerry meets Israeli, Palestinian leaders
- Bear suspected in attack captured, killed
- Mayor Rob Ford: Accusations 'outright lie'
- Storm's 1-2-3 punch: Frigid, snowy and icy