June 21, 2013 - Since its reopening, the VCF has received 17,453 registrations, but only 1,341 completed claims. Of those, 669 have been awarded eligibility, and $5.98 million has been doled out in compensation.
- Why are some Dems running from the Affordable Care Act?
- Divers make new attempt to recover bodies
- Air strike in Yemen kills suspected militants
- Vow to move on Ukraine pact meets defiance
- What made Nevada rancher fight the feds?
- Can KKK change their image?
- 1 still critical after Pa. school stabbing
- Families' frustration: 'Nothing is changing'
- Death toll rises in Mount Everest avalanche