June 21, 2013 - Since its reopening, the VCF has received 17,453 registrations, but only 1,341 completed claims. Of those, 669 have been awarded eligibility, and $5.98 million has been doled out in compensation.
- More VA employees told to falsify data
- Israel: Ball 'is in Hamas' court'
- U.S., EU hit Russia with more sanctions
- House GOP leaders unveil smaller border bill
- Boehner denies GOP plans to impeach Obama
- Appeals court rejects Health law challenge
- 'Apparent stowaway' body found in wheel well
- Telecom bounce not enough to buoy stocks
- Senate confirms McDonald as Veterans Affairs secretary