ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -

A bad wire at the Cellar 6 wine bar in downtown St. Augustine caused smoke damage to the building early Thursday morning.

Firefighters responded around 5 a.m.

Cellar 6 is located on Aviles Street in the historic district of St. Augustine.

A cleaning crew discovered the wire and smoke.  An electrician was heading to the wine bar to investigate and repair the wiring.

The extent of the damage was unknown early Thursday morning.  No one was injured.

Cellar 6 planned to remain open for July 4th.