Two people were treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire Tuesday morning at the bowling alley on Beach Boulevard.
At least three fire departments responded about 8:30 a.m. to a report of a fire at Beach Bowl.
The views expressed below are not those of News4Jax or its affiliated companies. By clicking on "Post," you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and your comment is in compliance with such terms. Readers, please help keep this discussion respectful and on topic by flagging comments that are offensive or inappropriate (hover over the commenter's name and you'll see the flag option appear on right side of that line). And remember, respect goes both ways: Tolerance of others' opinions is important in a free discourse. If you're easily offended by strong opinions, you might skip reading comments entirely.