POMPANO BEACH, Fla. - Officials say a man was electrocuted while repairing an air conditioning unit on the roof of a South Florida building.
The South Florida Sun Sentinel reports that the 37-year-old Anthony Nunez was working at Big Bear Storage and Packing Thursday morning when he was shocked. Pompano Beach paramedics tried to revive the man on the roof. He was transported to a nearby hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
No injuries were reported to a co-worker who was also on the roof.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.