PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. - To help fans understand the "dos and don'ts" of golf course etiquette – most notably how to use their mobile devices during a tournament – Jonas Blixt teamed up with The Players Championship for a parody video.
In the video, Blixt, a two-time PGA Tour winner and Jacksonville Beach resident, turns the tables on an unsuspecting office worker. Blixt takes on the role of a hapless fan who continuously interrupts a young man at work, taking "selfies," talking on his phone and using the flash on his camera just inches from the worker's face.
The video, which you can watch below, helps reinforce The Players' mobile device policy, which includes the following rules:
- Devices tablet size and below are allowed on site;
- Silence all mobile devices;
- Calls are permitted away from play;
- Texting/emailing is allowed anywhere;
- No photographs of play are allowed Thursday through Sunday;
- No video recording is allowed at any time; and
- Repeated violators face device confiscation or removal from event.
The Players Championship is May 6-11 at the TPC Sawgrass Players Stadium Course in Ponte Vedra Beach. Tickets are on sale at PGATour.com/ThePlayers and at local Publix stores.25778016
Copyright 2014 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.