Spring break starts soon for many…
The Sheriff's Office says a 41-year-old man died early Sunday morning in a house fire believed to have started from a space heater.
Camden County law enforcement and fire-rescue personnel responded to a structure fire at 115 South Alvah Brazxell Road at 7:15 a.m. Sunday.
The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.