Back To Mobile Site

Man dies in Camden County house fire

Published On: Jan 07 2013 10:42:55 AM EST   Updated On: Jan 07 2013 10:43:25 AM EST

The Sheriff's Office says a 41-year-old man died early Sunday morning in a house fire believed to have started from a space heater.

1 / 5

Camden County law enforcement and fire-rescue personnel responded to a structure fire at 115 South Alvah Brazxell Road at 7:15 a.m. Sunday.

Comments

The views expressed below are not those of News4Jax or its affiliated companies. By clicking on "Post," you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and your comment is in compliance with such terms. Readers, please help keep this discussion respectful and on topic by flagging comments that are offensive or inappropriate (hover over the commenter's name and you'll see the flag option appear on right side of that line). And remember, respect goes both ways: Tolerance of others' opinions is important in a free discourse. If you're easily offended by strong opinions, you might skip reading comments entirely.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Advertisement
Alert
Advertisement

Marketplace

Caring

Mental Health

Advertisement