Four Republicans are running for Glynn County Commissioner At Large, Post 2: David "D.J." Breland, Bob Coleman, Joyce Crosby-DeLoach, and John A. Terris
Crosby-DeLoach's candidate questionnaire:
FAMILY: Married, 2 daughters, 3 step-daughters, 6 grandchildren
OCCUPATION: Retired June 2011 from Glynn County with 35 years of service. Presenting employed as paralegal at local law firm.
EDUCATION: Attended Glynn County Schools. Completed secretarial/bookkeeping training through Manpower Training Program. Graduate of legal assistant program (formerly Brunswick Junior College)
POLITICAL EXPERIENCE: 35 years of working with government
WHAT DO YOU SEE AS THE TOP THREE ISSUES IN THIS RACE?
- Tax Increases/Water & Sewer Rate Increases
- Industry/businesses/jobs for Glynn County to improve economy
- Restoring Trust in Government
HOW DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP VOTERS IN A WAY OTHERS IN THIS RACE CAN'T?
- "By having inside knowledge of how Government works with my involvement over 35 years."
WHAT WOULD YOU HOPE TO BE REMEMBERED FOR ACCOMPLISHING AFTER SERVING IN THIS OFFICE?
- "Control on overspending and restoring trust in Government - allowing the Citizens of Glynn County to have a voice and to be heard. It is the taxpayers' money that runs the county. Involvement by the Citizens is a must."
WEBSITE: None listed