"We've been serving Irish coffee, bloody Marys, beer," Ayers said. "We're fully stocked. And more is on the way.
- Stolen passports raise terror concerns
- Who was on missing Malaysia Airlines plane?
- Fake health and beauty supplies ring busted
- How to really measure the 'Francis effect'
- Rand Paul convincingly wins CPAC straw poll
- Assange to SXSW: We're all being watched
- As Crimea heats up, U.S. pressures Russia
- Border showdown: Families want U.S. entry
- Economic recovery on track, but still slow and steady