"We've been serving Irish coffee, bloody Marys, beer," Ayers said. "We're fully stocked. And more is on the way.
- In Gaza, 'humanitarian window' shuts fast
- Peace Corps removes workers over Ebola threat
- House approves bill to overhaul VA
- Ukraine claims rebels planted mines near MH17
- Stocks end mixed after pops and drops
- Oops. Senate makes $2 billion error
- Obama lambasts Republicans for 'hatin' all the time'
- Domestic violence: Next in gun-control fight
- Federal Reserve stays on cruise control