1. Spray an 8 or 9 inch round cake pan with baking spray and lightly dust with rice flour or sprinkle with cornmeal.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in large bowl of electric mixer. Pour warm water and olive oil into mixing bowl; mix until just blended. Scrape bowl and beaters, and then beat at high speed for 2 minutes.
3. Spoon dough into prepared pan and spread it out to the sides with a spatula. Cover with a light cloth and let rise in a warm place for about 40 minutes. Bread should be approximately double in height.
4. Place rack in lower third of oven. Preheat oven to 400ºF while bread is rising.
5. Sprinkle olive oil over top and carefully spread it into a thin film over the entire surface of the bread (use your fingers to do this for best results). Sprinkle with rosemary and sea salt (or other toppings of your choice).
6. Bake 8 inch bread for 20 to 25 minutes, or 15 to 20 minutes for 9 inch bread. Bread should be medium golden in color and cooked through. Remove bread from pan and cool on a rack for 15 minutes; slice and serve.
For more information on Pure Knead Products, go to www.pureknead.com.