JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The Jacksonville Landing is welcoming Florida and Georgia fans for the annual showdown.
The Landing has scheduled a variety of entertainment to appeal to fans of all ages throughout the property.
Activities are scheduled to take place on Hogan Street, in the Landing's Courtyard and inside various Landing restaurants and nightclub. The complete schedule for this year's celebration weekend is as follows:
Thursday, Oct. 31
1) North Florida's Biggest Halloween Party 7 p.m. to midnight kick off Florida-Georgia weekend on the river featuring live music on the Riverfront Courtyard Stage by Radio 80, giveaways, drink specials and a costume contest with a $1,000 cash prize.
2) DJ Marco at Fionn MacCool's 9 p.m.
3) Thomas Rhett live in concert at Mavericks. Doors open at 6 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 1
1) DJ Capone and Company with host Chris Cantillo in the Courtyard 7 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
2) Live music by Grimm White Steed playing the best dance music on the Hogan Street Stage 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
3) Live music at Fionn MacCool's by Braxton Adamson 5:30 p.m. and Kracka Jaxx 9:30 p.m. to 2 a.m.
4) Florida-Georgia Pep Rally Dance Party at Mavericks 8 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 2
1) Florida–Georgia Game on the Courtyard Jumbotron 3:30 p.m.
2) DJ Capone and Company with host Chris Cantillo in the Courtyard 7 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
3) Live music by Kracka Jaxx playing hits from the 90s on the Hogan Street Stage 6 to 10 p.m.
4) Live music by Cupid's Alley performing rock hits and sooth souls on the Hogan Street Stage 10:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
5) Live music by Something Distant at Fionn MacCool's 9 p.m. to 2 a.m.
6) Florida-Georgia Watch Party at Mavericks. Doors open at noon. After the game, the party will continue all night long.
In addition to the Courtyard and Street Festival activities, fans can enjoy lunch and dinner at any of the Landing's nine waterfront restaurants. The Landing also offers Maverick's Rock N Honky Tonk, voted Folio Weekly's Best of Jax Dance Club 2013.
The Sideline Safety Zone will return to the first floor location inside the old Starbucks location next to Village Bread Cafe. The Safety Zone is for anyone requesting assistance during the event. Amenities inside the Safety Zone will include access to transportation, directions, first aid and medical support, water, phone service, cell phone charges, snacks, coffee, maps and other information. The Zone will be open Friday, Nov. 1 from 6 p.m. to 3 a.m. and Saturday, Nov. 2 from noon to 3 a.m.
For more information on the Sideline Safety Zone visit FLGA.org or call the Sideline Safety Zone hotline 904-630-SAFE (7233).
The Landing will be gating Friday and Saturday and a $10 charge will be collected at the entry gates. Children 12 and under accompanied by a parent will be free. Patrons will be able to enjoy lunch on Friday and Saturday without paying an entry fee.
Any outside coolers, glass bottles, weapons, chairs, cups, cans, backpacks, food or drinks and Halloween costume masks (or anything that covers the face) are prohibited. Halloween masks are permitted for the Costume Contest on Thursday, Oct. 31 only. In addition, purses and bags will be subject to being searched.
Copyright 2013 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.