JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A fire in Mandarin caused about $100,000 worth of damage, Jacksonville Fire and Rescue said.
Firefighters think the blaze was caused by a motorcycle that caught fire inside the home's garage. The fire destroyed an SUV also inside the garage and quickly spread to other parts of the home.
The fire started at around 3 p.m. and firefighters had it out in 40 minutes.
The family of six that lived in the home were unharmed. The residents are trying to figure out what they lost in the fire, but have relatives in the area who are helping them out.
Copyright 2012 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.