The price of the 10-year Treasury rose to 1.99%, a day after breaching the key 2% mark for the first time since April 2012.
- Can veteran Podesta fix White House?
- Billy Graham's son asks for prayers
- Uruguay to legalize marijuana, Senate says
- Missing family of 6 found in Nevada
- Kerry says Iran won't get nuclear weapons
- Winter weather snarls travel plans
- Deep freeze fails to deter Ukraine protesters
- Feds indict 18 Los Angeles County deputies
- Ryan says budget negotiators close to deal