The price of the 10-year Treasury rose to 1.99%, a day after breaching the key 2% mark for the first time since April 2012.
- A tornado's heading your way: Now what?
- World's second-oldest man dies at 113
- Hagel: Sexual assault scourge 'must be stamped out'
- Report: 24 killed in key Syrian town
- Marchers angry over Woolwich killing
- Gas explosion kills 16 children in minivan
- Oklahoma principals recall day tornado hit
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling
- Report: 12 wounded in attack in Dagestan