The price of the 10-year Treasury rose to 1.99%, a day after breaching the key 2% mark for the first time since April 2012.
- Arctic air brings sub-zero temps to center of U.S.
- Sandy Hook 911 calls reopen wounds
- Stocks tread water before data deluge
- Fresh fast food strikes planned for Thursday
- Pope: Pray for abducted nuns in Syria
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive material found
- New York train crash victims to sue railroad
- Congressional leaders: Budget deal is close
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's death