The price of the 10-year Treasury rose to 1.99%, a day after breaching the key 2% mark for the first time since April 2012.
- Boy, 6, will not face sexual harassment claim
- Plane crashes in water off Hawaii, 1 dead
- Teen gets probation for deadly DWI crash
- NASA: Cooling pump fails on space station
- Elian Gonzalez's uncle: He'd be better off here
- Peru nabs suspect on FBI most wanted list
- Ann Romney: 'It's too bad the election isn't today'
- Foreclosures drop to lowest level in 7 years
- The budget deal in plain English