"Laws to protect privacy would have to be drafted to protect people's right to take photographs," Crump said.
- Interpreter at Mandela memorial defends work
- North Korea says leader's uncle was executed
- House Democrat 'convinced' Ted Cruz will run for president
- House approves budget deal, sends to Senate
- Boehner not taking it anymore from right
- Newlywed Jordan Linn Graham pleads guilty
- Memo: Did Iranians exploit visa program?
- US takes steps to ensure Obamacare coverage
- U.N. confirms chemical weapons use in Syria