"Their earning capacity is increasing and they're spending on more things and not just the basic food and clothing," she explains. "They're getting on a plane and coming to London to buy things they cannot immediately find in Nigeria."
- Reports: U.S. teacher killed in Libya
- Mayor Rob Ford: Accusations 'outright lie'
- Kerry meets Israeli, Palestinian leaders
- Vatican creates panel on sex abuse of minors
- GDP revised up, but not as good as it looks
- Obama pushes for minimum wage hike
- Sandy Hook 911 calls reopen wounds
- Media outlets cautious with Newtown 911 calls
- Congressional leaders: Budget deal is close