Bonds: The price on the benchmark 10-year U.S. Treasury fell, pushing up the yield to 1.72% from 1.66% from late Thursday. The bond market will be closed Monday for the Columbus Day holiday.
- 5 still hospitalized after trains crash
- Violence surges in strategic Syrian city
- Pakistanis vote after party official's death
- Iran claims it hanged CIA, Mossad spies
- Iraq racked by violence
- 2 FBI agents die in hostage rescue training
- Winning numbers for Powerball jackpot are ...
- Obama to give promised speech on terrorism, drones
- Despite 'shortage of common sense' in D.C., Obama expresses optimism