Oil and gold prices fell. The U.S. dollar rose versus the euro, British pound and Japanese yen.
- Okla. Medical Examiner preparing for '40 more bodies'
- Devastating scenes in Oklahoma City area
- Oklahoma City was hammered by 1999 tornado
- Service in Conn. crash zone resumes Wednesday
- White House chief of staff knew of IRS report
- The Doors' Ray Manzarek dies at 74
- 2nd-term polls: How do Obama, Clinton compare?
- FBI mourns loss of agents during training
- Yahoo buys Tumblr, promises to not 'screw it up'